The Northeast Ohio Media Group
Good News Giving Campaign
The need has never been greater - Your help never more important!
Good News Giving is a special effort of Northeast Ohio Media Group Charities that provides help to health and human service organizations in the Northeast Ohio area. In addition to free advertising for 50 agencies, the following top 20 will also receive monetary funding from donations made by the community. These agencies, dedicated to providing essentials of life to those in need, were selected by community votes for support this year:
- Achievement Centers for Children
- Alzheimer's Association Cleveland Area Chapter
- Catholic Charities Corporation, Diocese of Cleveland
- Family Promise of Greater Cleveland (formerly New Life Community and IHN)
- Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland
- The Gathering Place
- Hospice of the Western Reserve
- Joseph's Home
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
- Milestones Autism Organization
- New Avenues to Independence, Inc.
- OhioGuidestone (formerly Berea Children's Home)
- Providence House
- Shoes and Clothes for Kids
- UCP of Greater Cleveland (United Cerebral Palsy)
- West Side Catholic Center (WSCC)
- WomenSafe, Inc.
Any 501(C )(3) agency that provides direct services to those in need is invited to apply for funding from Northeast Ohio Media Group’s Charities/Good News Giving, a program supported by Northeast Ohio Media Group and its readers that provides funding and free advertising to nonprofit agencies in Northeast Ohio. If your agency would like an application, contact Bonnie Spiegle at email@example.com.