The Northeast Ohio Media Group
Good News Giving Campaign
The need has never been greater - Your help never more important!
Good News Giving is a special effort of Northeast Ohio Media Group Charities that provides help to health and human service organizations in the Northeast Ohio area. In addition to free advertising for 50 agencies, the following top 20 will also receive monetary funding from donations made by the community. These agencies, dedicated to providing essentials of life to those in need, were selected by community votes for support this year:
- Achievement Centers for Children
- Alzheimer's Association Cleveland Area Chapter
- Eliza Bryant Village
- Family Connections of Northeast Ohio
- The Free Clinic
- The Gathering Place
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- Greater Cleveland Volunteers
- Joseph's Home
- Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry (LMM)
- Milestones Autism Resources
- New Avenues to Independence, Inc.
- Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services, Inc. (NEON)
- Providence House
- Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland, Inc.
- UCP of Greater Cleveland
- United Way of Greater Cleveland
- The Up Side of Downs of Northeast Ohio
- Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio
Any 501(C)(3) agency that provides direct services to those in need is invited to apply for funding from Northeast Ohio Media Group’s Charities/Good News Giving, a program supported by Northeast Ohio Media Group and its readers that provides funding and free advertising to nonprofit agencies in Northeast Ohio. If your agency would like an application, contact email@example.com.